Competitive PricingWe price all of our training to remain competitive whilst still delivering the highest quality motorcycle tuition available.
Flexible AvailabilityWe understand that you have a busy schedule and we work around this to provide a convenient time for your training.
One to One LearningWe feel that the best improvements in riding safety are achieved from one to one training using the latest intercom technology.
Location, location, locationWe cover Meath, Dublin, Kildare, and all surrounding areas. We also cover every motorcycle test route available.
Let 15 years of teaching experience get your two wheels on track!
Contact Aidan now to arrange for an informal chat about what you can do to improve how you ride.
Wether you're preparing for your motorcycle test, have IBT training to do or want advanced and/or track tuition - Talk to Aidan NOW!
- I went back on a bike after 10 years off them and Aidan got me from L plates to a rospa silver in 14 months, you get very clear and positive feedback of your riding skills(or lack of!)in a relaxed and enjoyable format, if your serious about biking this is a must.
- Top coach - back on bikes after a long time off them and met Aidan through a Star rider course. A true professional when it comes to instruction and coaching - within 11 months I passed my driving test, the Garda Bikesafe and Silver RoSPA. His approach to teaching is calm and relaxed and he involves the student by discussion and demonstration, first class tutor highly recommend him to anyone thinking of starting or getting back on motorcycle.
- I wanted to get back up on a 'Big Bike' after a six year gap, Did I still 'have it'? I soon found out. Aidan -boy is he straight. I was put through my paces. He is tough but fair - hugely expert in style, pace and 'know how'. I was exhausted - but deeply satisfied and sufficienly confident to achieve the Grade 2 standard. Aidan's sucess is down to a number of attributes but if one thing stands out - it's his passion for what he's doing. It's infectious. Thanks.
- Just spent a most enjoyable afternoon being coached by Aidan riding around Co Meath! This is a must for all u out there that want to become a much better rider and to get the most out of yourself! The guy is excellent, makes you so much more aware of what's going on when your riding! Can't recommend him highly enough, makes it so much fun!!
- I did my IBT with Aidan - having not ridden a bike before I was totally green! Aidan is a straight talker which suited me perfectly. I can highly recommend Ridercoach.ie to anyone looking to get started on bikes or looking to update their skills! Thanks again Aidan - see you around Dunsaughlin!!!
- Aidan brought me out on track and instantly took the fear out of the whole experience.
His experience re-assured me that my trackday would go smoothly and by the end of the day my confidence was back.
'Go slower to go faster' never a trier word! - thanks again Aidan.
- Aidan prepared me for my motorcycle test in 2012. The help he gave me went way beyond test preparation. He has a genuine and casual way of teaching that made the whole experience really enjoyable - highly recommended!
- Within 30 minutes Aidan had improved my road cornering technique more than I had 'self' learned in 10 years. I'd highly recommend him as I know I'll be using his service again.